Pigeon Trophy Race – POSTPONED
Sadly I have had to take the decision to postpone Saturdays Pigeon Trophy Race. This is partly due to the closure of the area of the sound between the Club & Drakes Island shortly after our start of the race for the Armed Forces Air Display. The forecasted winds have been building as the week progresses, due to the length of the course and the variety of boats taking place effective safety cover for the dinghies in these conditions factor into the decision taken. I am currently talking with Plym Yacht Club to see if we can run a combined race to Cargreen on Sunday 15th July. I will provide an update as soon as details can be agreed.
Jon Buckler (Rear Commodore Sail)