Plymouth Gin Spring Series 2012
With four different forecasts all showing gusts in the region of 40 MPH at 10:00, it is looking like tomorrows racing will be cancelled.
I will not make a final decision until 07:30 tomorrow morning with the latest forecasts available to avoid wasted journeys for those living outside of Plymouth. I will update the website & email those who registered for the series.
If the racing is cancelled there will be a ski race time trial (indoors) for teams of three at RPCYC between 12:30 & 13:30.
The series prize giving will take place at 13:30 – Jon Buckler