SMS updates via Twitter
If you have a Twitter account and follow http://twitter.com/RPCYC with the mobile option you will receive a text whenever a sailing post with results is put on this site.
How to follow RPCYC on Twitter
4 simple steps
- Sign up for a Twitter account
- Register your mobile against your account
- Find and Follow RPCYC
- Add mobile updates
Follow standard Twitter signup procedure here.
Step 2 – Register your mobile
Step 3 – Find and follow RPCYC
Step 4 – Add mobile updates for RPCYC posts
Click on the RPCYC link to go to the RPCYC Twitter page.
Click on the clear mobile icon
Once it’s set it will go green.
All sailing articles will now be sent to your mobile.
When you get a text you can:
- Use a computer and go to the twitter site and click through the latest tweet to the new article on www.rpcyc.co.uk
- Use a computer and go straight to www.rpcyc.co.uk and find the article in the normal way
- Click the link in the SMS on your mobile. This will take you twitter from where you can click through to the article.
The image below shows Sailwave results on a mobile after clicking through from an SMS update.