Slipway Power wash inventory
Slipway power wash
* Pressure washer and lance. Yellow Karcher is in store.
* Water. Tap at end of dinghy park steps. Stopcock in store.
* Electric. Socket in store on lefthand side.
* Power extension leads. There is a 20m reel in the store but you will need another 10m extension to daisy chain onto the end. Either bring your own or borrow one from the club.
* Hose. Yellow hose for washing boats. Other hoses in changing rooms if needed.
* Hose extension. The main hose needs an extension. The kitchen has two hose reels including an extension hose. You will need to ask nicely as they have sharp knives and I think they know how to throw them.
* Hose connectors. The availability of connectors varies as people borrow them so come equipped with spares.
** [Tap] – Tap to male connector – hose to female – [hose] – hose to female – [extension hose male fitting] – [hose] – hose to female – tap to male connector – [pressure washer].
Summary: 2 x tap to male, 3 x hose to female.
You might find all the connectors are there but if not then you’ll be stuck. It would be worth putting a set of connectors in a bag for this purpose.
Tap to male: